Church Staff and Wardens
The Rev. Scott Trotter, Rector
Email Father Scott
Jeanette McDougal, Senior Warden
Sam Eatmon, Junior Warden
Built in 1902, Calvary Episcopal Church in Osceola, Ark., is one of the oldest still in use in the county, serving many farmers, laborers, and professionals along the Cotton Highway for more than a century. The bell tower and main entrance formerly resided on Hale Avenue but were completely reconstructed with a taller tower on the Ash Street Side.